We are glad you stopped by!

Leave us a note to let us know how you are!!

Monday, September 1, 2008

What a week!

Well Brittney has adjusted just fine to Kindergarten. Her exact words were "It is awesome, we get to go to the lunch room." Plus I am apparently the greatest Mom because I pack the best lunches. The first two days she had salads and she said all the kids wished they had her lunch...yeah right. On Thursday I had to pack her a PBJ (I was out of tomatoes) but I used the butterfly cookie cutter to cut the sandwich out so she would not be to disappointed in her lunch. She jumped up and down and hugged me telling I was the best Mom. It sure does stink that she will get older and it will take more for me to impress her but I will soak it up while it lasts.

Last week they did good going to sleep each night and I did not oversleep any. In fact Brittney was getting up when she heard the clock and it was much easier as she had started getting back in my bed by the end of the week. Tonight I talked to her about being older and not needing to get in my bed, we will see how that goes.

Tomorrow will be Blaine's first day of PreK and I could not get him to sleep. He was coughing his head off and just sounding awful. Finally I took him a cough drop and even let him move into our room because I was scared he would wake Brittney. Finally at about 10 minutes till 10 he went to sleep. It is a good thing he does not have to get up as early as Brittney because they feed him breakfast in the AM.

Stay tuned in the AM for the pics of Blaine's first day of PreK!!!

No comments: