I know you all are just waiting to hear what Blaine thought of school. Well when I got there he was playing in one of the centers with a train track and all the signs. He immediately started putting it up exactly where it went...impressive. We then had to go track down Brittney because I had missed the exchange and she was waiting with the other car riders. This year is going to be fun because if I am not early enough to catch Brittney before I sign Blaine out I will have to go somewhere else to get her. So I asked him how he liked school and knock me down he said "They would not let me play with the play dough, they wouldn't let me paint and I had to take a nap." Of course Mrs. Magyar said he went right to sleep. Brittney being the little Mama explained how he would get to play with the play dough and take a turn with the paint and how she did not have to take a nap anymore. He got to the car where Brent was waiting on us and the first thing Brent asked him was did he like school? Blaine answer for him was more simple "I don't." Then what did Brent say except "That is OK, I never liked school either." Thanks Brent!!
While we were riding Blaine proceeded to tell me that Mr. Austin had taught him criss cross applesauce. Then a little while later he told me that we had a skeleton and without it we would be flat. Also our teeth are attached to our skeleton and of course Mr. Austin had taught him all of this. The routines are going to be great for Blaine and I believe once he gets it all down pat he will not say he doesn't like it anymore.
As for me I got quite a bit done... a lot of billing, a lot of filing and a few things off of my procrastinators list. As soon as I get the business stuff in order I plan to start on my house. Blaine did not have to go today so we are enjoying one more day together!!
We are glad you stopped by!
Leave us a note to let us know how you are!!
Wednesday, September 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment