We are glad you stopped by!

Leave us a note to let us know how you are!!

Monday, September 29, 2008

Cold, cold go away

Well I went back to the Dr. on Thursday and on top of my bronchitis I had a sinus infection. They put me on a stronger antibiotic and I am still waiting for it to really kick in. The month of September has seemed nonexistent for me. At the beginning my Nanny passes away and then Brent has his surgery and I have been sick the past couple weeks too. It is amazing to me that it is almost over.

We had an awesome day yesterday because the youth group from church came over. They are such a good, fun group of kids with awesome leaders. We hope they enjoyed it as much as we did. Mike vacuumed before they came and I enjoyed that. I will have to remember to tell his Daddy b/c I always see him vacuuming and tell I wish Mike would do it.

Today Brent goes back to the Dr. for his post op visit. I am not sure if they will take the staples out today or not. Also Brittney goes on her first field trip today and when they sent home the form Brent's post op visit had already been set so I was not able to go with her. Most likely it is a good thing but I still do not feel 100% but I am sure it would have been fun and I could have took a lot of pictures. She was really excited about it and I can not wait to hear her tell me about it this afternoon.

This morning I went and took some pictures of my pansies at the nursery. When I unloaded my camera I found a lot of "unique" pictures that the kids had taken, mostly Blaine. There are a couple of Blaine with the kitten that Brittney took. I am going to upload some below. Enjoy!!








How nice, Blaine's self portrait of picking his nose and yes he took this himself. We have to talk this afternoon.

It is really fun when I unload my camera because I never know what I am going to find. Have a great Monday!!

No comments: