We are glad you stopped by!

Leave us a note to let us know how you are!!

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Neat story

Today I had just got back from taking Brent to PT when Cathy called and said there was a lady dying to buy some pansies at the nursery. So of course I got my shoes on and went up there. The neat part is that I had sent out an email with the pictures of my pansies which you all got and someone had forwarded to these people. I do not even know the person who had forwarded it but they drove all the way from High Point to buy 4 trays of pansies. She said the pictures were what made her drive that far because they were so different from your usual pansies. When they went to pay though the daughter had locked her keys in the car so I got to spend a little extra time with Karen and Frances. Karen home schools her fifth grade son so we had quite a bit to talk about while they waited for Triple A to unlock the car. I just thought that was neat that because of a simple email I got some new customers!!

No comments: