This fall I am planting some Lenten Roses in my garden. I love at our meals during lent when they have one night when all the tables are adorned with these beauties and I have never had any, mainly because I could never seem to find them. Also I believe I may plant some Echinacea - cone flower - and maybe the ice plant that everyone seems to be so crazy about. Plus I can not forget we have the bulbs coming in and I am definitely going to have a showing of tulips next spring. Of course I have been saying that since we moved in this house 8 years ago. What are you going to do?
Fall has finally arrived. Happy Fall!!
We are glad you stopped by!
Leave us a note to let us know how you are!!
Tuesday, September 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment