We are glad you stopped by!

Leave us a note to let us know how you are!!

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Prayers needed

Saturday night my 21 year old cousin Brandon was in an accident. He was taken to Baptist Hospital where he has remained in the ICU. He has two broken hips, two broken femurs, a broken collar bone and a collapsed lung, he has a pin in his leg, and had a drainage tube in his left lung up until yesterday afternoon, and is being administered heavy doses of pain medication. This morning he went into surgery that can take anywhere from 6-7 hours. Please pray for this family and his whole medical staff that they all make the right medical decisions during his surgery because as far as I know they do not know exactly what all they are going to do until they get in there.

ETA: Around 11 they had finished working on his pelvis and put a plate in and were starting work on his hips. I will update when I find out more.

ETA: Brandon is now on his way back to ICU. He had four surgeries today and when I learn more info on them I will post it. He had some difficulties with internal bleeding in the same spot as before and they had to remove the staples to go in and repair it.

No comments: