We are glad you stopped by!

Leave us a note to let us know how you are!!

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Where does the time go?

Wow, I can not believe it has been over two weeks since I posted. Hopefully soon everyone will be getting back to normal. Brent is doing good with his physical therapy. This week he was supposed to start going twice a week but we (Brent) got the days mixed up and we missed the one on Monday. Last week there was not one day that I did not have one of the little ones at home. Brittney has a bladder infection and Blaine has a sinus infection and two ear infections. The funny thing with Blaine is he had a fever but never complained to me. While we were in the Dr.'s office the Dr. was saying how he had a lot of energy and it was probably just a virus. Then he looked in his left ear. His exact words were "Wow, I really did not expect to see that in there it is really gross." I had already told him Blaine was not a complainer but I guess he did not understand me.

On Saturday we had a pretty good day at the nursery. We got some new customers and we are always thrilled when we get repeat customers. We have been trying hard not to think about our neighbors who drive right past us to get their stuff somewhere else...LOL!! The pictures below are from the nursery the Saturday before.

How cool Blaine went to take a pic of the camellia and a bee flew in. We have sold almost all of the double blooming knockout roses. My questions is why do I not have one of these at my house?

Brent went to the homecoming dance on Saturday. It was a cute group of kids. Below are some pictures I took before they left.

The one in the green dress was actually the homecoming queen. Emily smiling on her way to the Limo.

Brent and Emily in the limo. They get to play DJ.

The rest of the limo. I am assuming Emily is thinking what have I got myself into at the point. When did the homecoming dance become such a big deal. Beautiful dresses and limos... WOW!!

Well I am off to do laundry and will try to do better from now on at posting!! Hope all is going well with you and yours!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The photos are great! What a limo - looks like it had everything.

May I save the photo of the bee on the flower? Lois

Anonymous said...

better yet I sent you a higher res of it!