We are glad you stopped by!

Leave us a note to let us know how you are!!

Monday, July 28, 2008

Tiger

This evening around 9:25pm Mike called me to tell me his Granny had passed away. Just a few minutes later a new visitor arrived at my house. Brittney had already went to sleep but Blaine was still awake. He came into the kitchen where I was holding this new visitor and walked all around me picking up Bella but didn't say a word. As I told him to go back to bed he said "I see that new kitty's head". Blaine says "Tiger" was given to him by God which probably comes from Brittney saying that God gave her Bella on the day of my Papa's funeral. Maybe both of these kitties are actually blessings from God to help my little ones coup with all they have been through these past six weeks. Please remember us in your prayers as we have to tell these little ones their Granny has gone to be with Jesus in the morning. We love you all!!

Blaine blinked each time the flash went off in the dark

Bella and Tiger introducing themselves after Blaine has gone to sleep.

Now Bella will not be lonely when I put her out!

No comments: