We are glad you stopped by!

Leave us a note to let us know how you are!!

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Our newest addition

Now be honest how many of you does that title scare?

Yesterday at the nursery after I had finished watering and was walking and talking with a customer when Brittney noticed a baby bird. He was on his back and flopping all around. Apparently when I had watered I had washed it out of the nest...oops! The nest was in one of our azaleas. I had a styrofoam cup I had picked up that had blown down from the road and Danny - our customer- used it and another piece of plastic to scoop the baby up and put it back in the nest. There are two babies in there and I really hope the mama will come back since we messed with them. I am going to check on them again this am. Brittney and Blaine were really excited and keep going over to the azalea and looking down at the birds. I was scared to move the plant because I did not know if then the mom could find it. Needless to say I guess I will not be selling that azalea.


No comments: