We started off the 4th with the Kville parade. After the parade I carried the kids to visit with Papa, Gaga, Granny and PawPaw until we went to Mama and Daddy's for a cookout. Then we watched the fireworks from there. It was nice because we could see the fireworks and had no crowd to worry about. The kids then stayed the night with Grammy and Papa and they spent all day Saturday on the boat. I am positive Daddy has some pics of that. We ended the weekend with Mike & I going to Outback (where else would we go) to celebrate our 17 years of marriage. There are no pictures to post because I have not got Daddy's pictures yet and I did not take a camera. So I thought I would post some old 4th of July pics so you could see how the kids have grown. These are from 2006 and you can tell that even Brent has change some in two years.

The next pictures are from 2004 so they you can really see how much all my babies have grown.
Brent still stays in front of the computer!!
Oh, the things we do to our kids when they are little and helpless. Daddy has pics from this weekend. I will make him an administrator and maybe in his spare time he will upload some for us to see. I do know how much Mama will appreciate me giving Daddy something else to do!
No comments:
Post a Comment