The story of how we got Bella is really cute. We got out of the van for my Papa's funeral and here comes this kitten running up the side of the building. Of course I reached out to pet her but she took off so I just assumed she was really wild. After the funeral before we reached the graveyard Brittney was asked if her Papa knew she wanted a kitten and her answer was "No, but God told him." So we now have a new kitten and our old cat still does not like her even though it has been almost three weeks. Kali just sits and stares at her and the kitten go crazy making all kinds of noises and her hair standing up. It is actually quiet entertaining.
Also Blaine is the one who shut her in the washcloth drawer for the night. I got up one morning last week and after I had been up for a little bit I started hearing the kitten meowing. I tried following the meows but she was not doing it that often. They sounded like they were coming from Brent's room until she started meowing more often and I realized they were coming from our hall bathroom. Once I get into the bathroom I started looking around and did not see here. She was not in the bathtub so I opened the cabinets and then I started opening the drawers starting with the bigger drawers at the bottom. Well you can imagine my surprise when I got to the smallest drawer and there lays Bella. We were in a hurry to get to VBS so later in the day I remembered to ask Blaine about putting the kitten in the drawer. His answer was so matter of fact "Yes, I put her in so she could sleep." Well I do not know why I could not have figured that out on my own. The poll is closing in just a few minutes and I am the only one who voted that she climbed in there on her own just so Blaine would not get 100%.
No comments:
Post a Comment