These pictures below are amazing and I will tell you why. The kids are in beds in THEIR ROOM. No these are not "the beds" and Mike is not "
lucky" enough for me to let him off the hook. Who wants me to cook them supper to help finish "the beds"? They were all excited about putting them up until it came time for them to go to sleep. It took about an hour of us going back and forth for them to finally go to sleep. The pictures below are of them before they went to sleep and the final one is after they went to sleep.
Blaine's pillow that matches got wet b/c he spilled drink so he had to use one of mine. Brittney was pretending to snore and apparently I clicked at the wrong time.

Blaine said he needed a fan although I do not believe this one is going to keep him cool. Brittney wanted a picture of her pretending to sleep.

The only thing worth stealing is a kiss from a sleeping child. ~Joe Houldsworth
No comments:
Post a Comment