We are glad you stopped by!

Leave us a note to let us know how you are!!

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Just for fun

Yesterday ended on a sad note but to remember the day I found some cute pics that Brittney and Blaine had taken yesterday.






Blaine's picture of his feet






Brittney sitting in the middle of her room not really helping the cleaning process.















Brittney seeming to not care that her room is a mess









Blaine's picture of his shadow














Sleeping hard after a long day

1 comment:

The Tucks said...

Tried to call you tonight, but Vonage stood in the way. Something happened with one of the kids and I didn't get around to digging up the cell phone to get another number. Just wanted you to know you all are in my prayers and that I am thinking about you. Glad to see that God sent you another bundle of joy to help ease the pain of the loss. I hope he has different plans for different families... we definitely don't need any kittys around here!

Give Mike my love and tell him I'm thinking about him and his family. I hope that things will go smoothly in the days to come. Call me if you need me to help with anything or to just bring you a bucket of fried chicken. (I'd offer to bring a hamburger casserole, but I bet you've got that comin! : )

Love you all!
Courtney