Tonight we had steaks for supper and even though I did grill them they were delicious. Although that is not why I am making this post. While I was grilling the steaks I just thought of Saturday and some funnies.
First Blaine rode with Mike to Marion to get some stone. While they were on their way Mike got pulled. Well apparently the officer had been behind him but Mike had not see him in the dump truck until he came to an intersection. Mike went on through the intersection so he would not block traffic with his dump truck and trailer. When he stopped the officer came to the truck with his gun pulled yelling at Mike to get his hands out of the window. Now can you just see Mike with Blaine sitting beside him trying to roll down his window as fast as he can because he does not have electric windows. All went well with that and actually I still am not sure why he was pulled in the first place. Mike said they were almost back home when they passed a State Trooper and Blaine looked over at him and told him "he is coming to get you." When they got home I asked Blaine about it and he told me at first he thought it was a fire truck.
That afternoon I went to go pick up our half a cow we had ordered and asked the kids "Do you want to go with me to pick up our half a cow?" Sorry I can not remember which one but they actually asked me was it alive? I got so tickled and said I sure hope not. We also learned what a pig pizza was on Friday. A cousin, Wyatt said he loved pig pizza which is bacon, sausage and ham. That is just as good as when I go through a drive through and ask the kids if they want chicken or cow.
We are glad you stopped by!
Leave us a note to let us know how you are!!
Wednesday, July 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment