Ok, I think all of you know that I do our church's website. Well it has been the same since I made it a few years back. My intention was for it to be a temporary page and once I got some input to change it. Well it seems no one wants to come forward to make suggestions. I think I want to get rid of the buttons and maybe go for a navagation sort of like my site or Mike's.
The site is here: Kernersville Moravian Church
Give me any ideas that you can think of - even if is something that you think is very small. I love doing this for my church b/c it is a way I can help that does not include me having to attend meetings where my kids run around all wild.
2 comments:
Hi Shay,
I love the way The Mustard Seed Website looks...very "neat and clean". I think the church site would look good organized in that same manner. Your websites look great! Feel free to help me with mine sometime...hee! hee!
I would be happy to I find making websites fun!!
Post a Comment