Brittney and Blaine made the front page of the Tuesday news in Kville... and it was not for anything bad!! We went to the watermelon festival at our church Sunday night for some bluegrass and watermelon. My ulterior motive was for Brittney and Blaine to wear themselves out on the playground while I had some adult interaction. Right after they made this picture Blaine said "Yuck, I do not like this" and Brittney dropped hers in the dirt. Daddy has some more pictures from the day I will try to get up later in the week. Also you can always click on the pictures to see a larger view.We are glad you stopped by!
Leave us a note to let us know how you are!!
Wednesday, August 20, 2008
Front page news
Brittney and Blaine made the front page of the Tuesday news in Kville... and it was not for anything bad!! We went to the watermelon festival at our church Sunday night for some bluegrass and watermelon. My ulterior motive was for Brittney and Blaine to wear themselves out on the playground while I had some adult interaction. Right after they made this picture Blaine said "Yuck, I do not like this" and Brittney dropped hers in the dirt. Daddy has some more pictures from the day I will try to get up later in the week. Also you can always click on the pictures to see a larger view.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment