We are glad you stopped by!

Leave us a note to let us know how you are!!

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

One kid down one to go...

This AM my alarm went off at 6:10am which gave me enough time to hit the snooze button at least twice before I had to get up. I had no more than turned back over from hitting the snooze button when Brittney came into my room. My first thought was she was coming to get in the bed with us because usually she does that almost every night around 2am. Of course last night she didn't because she told her Dr. yesterday that she would start staying in her bed all night since she was starting Kindergarten. Thanks Dr. Heather!! She said to me I heard the clock go off is it time to get up for school? So our day began...

Brittney went back into her room and kissed her sleeping brother. It was really sweet and then we went to fix her breakfast. While she was eating I packed her lunch which consisted of a salad with tomato, brocolli, and cheese. I laid carrots on top of the salad for her to eat. She also had some grapes, Cheester's puffcorn (mmm good) and her apple juice. Last night we practiced opening the containers her salad and dressing would be in and she did fine. Then she looked at me and said "But what if I can not do it?", I told her someone would help her.

While we were leaving for school she asked me why I was taking so many pictures. Once we got to school she went straight to her room she unloaded her bookbag and put the items where they went, put her lunch box and book bag in her cubby and went to take her seat on the rug where her name was. Basically it was like OK Mama you can leave now.

Next week Blaine will start PreK and I am not sure how I will do with out any littles at the house during the day. I figure the first few days will be spent sleeping and eating bon bons...NOT!! I was not really sad today, the only thing I really thought of was I wish there had been digital cameras when Brent started and I would have took a lot more pictures.



Brittney went right to sleep before her first day of school. Blaine procrastinated and filled his bed with a lot of toys but was still asleep in about five minutes.

Heading out the door to her first day of Kindergarten

On the way to school

Going to the classroom


In the classroom making new friends and oh no it is a boy!!

1 comment:

Leigh Anne said...

I love the pics! So cute!

Leigh Anne