We are glad you stopped by!

Leave us a note to let us know how you are!!

Monday, August 11, 2008

Pretty pictures

Yes it was Corey and Amanda's wedding but my kids were just too pretty. Even Mike looked pretty snazzy himself.











Granny really enjoyed her last formal outing!!





Daddy has more pictures but I can not seem to get him to load his pictures on here for me. I will try to soon b/c he has some cute ones of the kids dancing.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The pictures were good.I have a pretty little neice and some handsome nephews.

PHOTOS ALL said...

Such wonderful photos! I must have some for my blog. See ASAP, pretty please. Lois

p.s., I watched Blaine but what was he doing?

Anonymous said...

We are trying to hold Blaine still so they can take the picture but it is not working. Finally at the end he gets still b/c they told him we could not go eat until he finished.