Spring is here! People are ready for planting and we are ready for them. Today we had an awesome day at the nursery. We had good friends bring their kids and they dyed eggs and had an egg hunt. Mike was good at selling as always because he is like a walking encyclopedia on plants. I am going to have to make me flash cards so I can remember all that stuff on shrubs and trees. In my spare time next week I think I will do that. Yeah right!
I do have to vent to all my good friends and family though... Mike and I have really nice stuff at our nursery and we still are just not good enough for some people. Last fall I had a really snooty couple come in and look at my pansies. They then left my nursery and went to another "high class" nursery and bought the exact same thing. Do you want to know how I know it is the exact same thing? It is because we order from the same supplier as places like LA Reynolds and New Garden nursery but we just sale them at a more reasonable price. Some people just think that paying more at some high society place means it is better I guess. OK, now that I have said that I feel much better. Lord forgive me for being so ticked by this!
Well I am off to start doing my "EB" duties and get to bed so I can be at church by 6:15 in the AM. I hope you all have a Happy Easter and remember what Jesus did for us. If Jesus is not your Saviour, Easter would be a great time to ask Him to be!!!!!
We are glad you stopped by!
Leave us a note to let us know how you are!!
Saturday, April 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment