Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the
morning, Satan shudders & says...
'Oh shot...she's awake!!
We are glad you stopped by!
Leave us a note to let us know how you are!!
Sunday, April 5, 2009
Tulips
OK, I stopped on the way home from church and was not really prepared to get good pictures. I did not bring anything to sit in or on and the only spot Brittney found to sit was not the best for pictures. Enjoy!
Blaine was in the back of Brittney's first few photos b/c he kept telling me to take a picture of him pretending to plant a tree.
What wonderful photos! The kids are simply beautiful and so happy. We sure enjoyed having your Dad and Mom with us - especially this weekend when I needed my family circled all around me. (I still can't believe Sanders has been gone two very long years). Love, Lois
1 comment:
What wonderful photos! The kids are simply beautiful and so happy. We sure enjoyed having your Dad and Mom with us - especially this weekend when I needed my family circled all around me. (I still can't believe Sanders has been gone two very long years). Love, Lois
Post a Comment