We are glad you stopped by!

Leave us a note to let us know how you are!!

Saturday, May 9, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!!

We had a busy weekend at the nursery for Mother's Day. We will be fixing lunch for all the kids grandparents tomorrow. We get together many times a year but it is always nice to spend this special day each year with just the kids's grandparents. My Grandma even said she would drive out here tomorrow but I am hoping she will let Daddy give her a ride. I hope all of you enjoy your Mother's Day!! Enjoy the pictures I have been meaning to upload-


Below is Blaine having fun releasing the lady bugs in the greenhouse!!

Easter morning!!

Blaine being silly while I was trying to take a picture of Gaga's basket
Blaine waiting on Papa to pick him to go out on the boat
Brittney showed me these happy lady bugs giving each other piggy back rides
Brittney & Mike planting the garden. More to come later w/ Blaine who had to wait until later b/c he pooped in the yard...long story!

1 comment:

Lois McMillan said...

Love the photos! The kids are so photogenic - Lois