It is almost time to start planting flowers and I am so excited. It is not only because I am looking forward to selling at the nursery but I like to plant my own flowers and the kids really enjoy it. Luckily we are enjoying all the fall bulbs that the kids planted. I am going to (I just deleted "try") get the camera out and take some pictures of the kids with the tulips, daffodils and hyacinths. They really are beautiful and I have never, ever had tulips come up and bloom like these have....WOW!!
We purchased ladybugs to release in the greenhouse because they eat any bad insects that may decide to hang around. It was really fun releasing them with the kids. Blaine was putting them in his pockets and they were crawling all over him. Brittney was saying how she wanted to touch them but she was scared, so basically she stood back and squealed. So today at the greenhouse Brittney is admiring the ladybugs and talking about how much they are enjoying living in their new home. She then tells me to look and says "This one is giving another one a piggy back ride." We all know piggy back rides are a true measure of happiness...LOL!!!
Telling you that story reminds me of how Brittney's cat Bella went into heat a few months ago. Blaine had waited for Brittney to go to sleep and had snuck into to my room. The cat keep meowing and I was telling Blaine to leave her alone but he was just giggling. Well I was getting mad so I sat up to really scald him and saw Tiger biting Bella trying to get a "piggyback ride" and I realized what was going on and out he went. Well that weekend Blaine is staying with Mama and he tells her that Tiger thinks Bella tastes like chicken. You know kids really are a blessing because we could not come up with this kind of clean entertainment on our own!!
Here are some pictures I have. The nursery pictures were made with a cell phone and the other pictures are some of Blaine's. ENJOY!!










No comments:
Post a Comment