We are glad you stopped by!

Leave us a note to let us know how you are!!

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Sick, sick go away

Brittney has had this nasty cough since Halloween when they put her on an antibiotic for an ear infection. Then on Christmas Eve I took her to the Dr. and they put her on an antibiotic for a sinus infection. Both times I carried her Blaine actually went too and was put on antibiotics for the opposite things but he gets better between them. The last time I carried Blaine to the Dr. they ended up sending Brittney for an Xray and put her on Omnicef for 15 days and I was told to contact them immediately if the cough did not clear up. She was also doing Flonase. Well her 15 days were up last Thursday and by Saturday night she was coughing all night again!! She is now on another 15 days of Omnicef, Flonase and Singular. We are praying this time she will get cleared up and could use your prayers too. We did not start the Omnicef until today because yesterday she was sick with a stomach bug. The fun never ends at our house. Blaine also got the stomach bug but for him it was much milder. It probably has to do with her immune system being so down from the antibiotics.

We have been busy working at the greenhouse and I am so excited to see everything growing. Brent does not like it but Brittney and Blaine want to go there everyday. The only problem is that it is very hard to get anything done with them there. So I try to get the majority of the work done while they are at school. Although now I am having a hard time keeping up with all the seeds coming up and the cuttings that need potting up. I have been very busy planting, praying, watering, praying, pinching and watering some more. If you are close enough please come by this spring to visit and bring a friend that wants to buy some flowers. ;} Maybe next week I will post some pictures.

No comments: