We are glad you stopped by!

Leave us a note to let us know how you are!!

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Happy Memroial Day!!

Personally I do not think I have to worry about any of my family or friends not knowing how important this Holiday is. We must continue to remember all who have gave their lives for our freedoms and those who continue to. Since I was really lazy and slept until 9:30 this morning I did not make it to church. I feel so bad on the days I do not make it to church because I know what God has done for me. Luckily he is a forgiving God and even a bum like me is saved!! Now I just have to decide if we are going to go out on the boat with Mama & Daddy. The kids went yesterday and were exhausted last night or I would not have got to sleep late this morning. Actually the kids did not wake me up because they were still asleep when Mike woke us all up. I have lot of book work that I have got to get done but it would be nice to take a dip in the lake. In the long run I think it will come down to whether the kids clean up their mess or not. Hopefully they will since there is incentive there.

The pictures below are of Emily & Brent before the prom. The first one is of Brittney trying out the photo spot and it actually showed up much better with her than them...oh well!!







This is Bella with four of her babies. She has hid the fifth one somewhere and we can not find it. Actually she had hid two and we did manage to find the one in the kids closet. There are two orange like Tiger and three dark like her. I just thought this was so cute with the one sleeping under her paw.
We did not get to do Blaine's pinata at school until Friday b/c of EOG's.... aargh!! The kids had a blast though. Mr. Austin said he could not keep them quite while Lynn & I were outside hanging the pinata. This is the class singing Happy Birthday to Blaine while Mr. Austin plays the guitar.Mrs. Lynn Magyar is such a good assistant to climb up on the monkey bars to tie the pinata.
The kids running to do the pinata

Blaine gets to take the first whack
His buddy Austin taking a turn.
They let Blaine have a few more hits after everyone had their turns.
I had to delete a few pictures and missed Mr. Austin hitting which busted it in two, but you can see the kids stampeding for the candy.
I have the kids school pics that I want to get scanned to show you but I will do it another day.

No comments: