One of the reasons I have not posted is b/c I know you all so look forward to my pictures and my camera has been broke for quite some time. Most of you know I got Brent a camera for Christmas last year, lost it and bought another one. Well guess what I found the one I had lost. It was sitting right in my closet that I had completely cleaned out last year right before Christmas... now is that not strange. So I hope to start sending you some pics really soon. I know you are just as excited as I am. I can not believe I missed telling you guys about the first day of school and our crazy summer. I took pics with my camera phone but my computer crashed and I lost everything. Well all is not completely lost as I was smart enough to use Mozy to back up my stuff online but I have not had to time to restore everything. Maybe next year I will get a new computer... this one works but my DVD roms do not work and part of the time the usb ports do not work...LOL!! Maybe Santa will bring me one. YEAH RIGHT!!
If I was not so pooped I would give you some cute stories from this summer but I do not feel like it right now. Although I will share one from last Friday with you really fast. Everyday as we pull through the car rider line the kids unbuckle and starting fighting over who is going to kiss me first and then who has kissed me more. This is my favorite time of the day. We were running behind and Brittney told Blaine how he could not be hugging her as she tried to turn to go to her class or she would be late. He said "But I have to love you bye." She started to have one of her fits and I said why don't you just give her a hug in the car now. So he leaned over to hug and kiss her as she was saying "I don't want to kiss you." So I learned how every morning as they are going to class he hugs her bye. Then that afternoon as I was pulling up to pick them up I saw them walking and Blaine was trying to hold his arm around Brittney as they were walking. It was the sweetest thing and of course she keep trying to knock his arm down. God really knows what is he is doing with kids as I believe he gives them to us to keep US in line... What do you think?
This past year has been a roller coaster for everyone and we are no different. The one thing that has really sank in with me is that normal is just the setting on a washing machine. Personally I hope this has brought more people closer to God. Mike & I want people to look back on the way we handled things and live our lives in such a way that those who know us but do not know God, will come to know God b/c they know us. We are living life to the fullest, trusting completely in God to get us through it, and knowing that at the end of the day what is meant to be will always find a way!! We have a huge testimony to share with everyone but now is not the time so I will leave you hanging on your seats. Don't you just love me!!
Let me finish by saying that I hope you personally know Jesus. My personal opinion is we are followers of Jesus and any church that teaches that our salvation is through Jesus Christ is what is important. I guess that is why I like the Moravian motto so much: "In essentials, unity, in non-essentials, liberty, in all things love." Please if you do not personally know Jesus pick any church (that follows Jesus) today and get to know him. You do not have to be perfect b/c Jesus was and at the end of every day everything is forgiven if all you do is ask. Enjoy life and work for the retirement that is out of this world!!
Here are few pics I actually have on my computer -
Blaine & Brittney at swimming lessons. They are doing great. Brittney is like a fish - she must take after her Mama.

I really wonder if Brittney was thinking about pushing him in this picture.
Can you imagine facebook when these two get older?
Blaine upset b/c Brittney got to go fishing without him b/c he was ugly
Mike with his prize flounder caught over Labor Day Weekend
Please remember Mike's Paw Paw in your prayers as it has taken me all weekend to write this and as I finish tonight I learned earlie that they belive he had a stroke today. He has had a very rough year this past year.
Well I am off to bed. Please pray for my aching bones this week as this weather is killing me and I know how the power of prayer works!! Good Night!








2 comments:
I loved reading the story of how Blaine hugs Brittney bye at school!! That is just too sweet for words!
He is my wildest child but at the same time he is my most loving child. He is just tooo sweet!!
Post a Comment