


Brittney and Blaine playing in the snow on their way to school after a 2 hour delay. Boy I sure do wish we could get a big snow for them to experience.


Brittney's Thanksgiving program and lunch
Tiger in my glass cabinet which is now full since Mike got me some new glasses for Christmas.


Blaine & Brittney playing on the bed up top.








We have stopped at the same parade for the last few years so the kids can load up on candy and be put back into to a moving vehicle???




Riding the horses where we get the Christmas tree!
Brent & Emily's masterpiece Blaine's haul from the parade




Riding the horses where we get the Christmas tree!
Yes, the Christmas tree was so big that we had to ride home with it in the RV...now that is funny!
Putz presentation
Brent coming home from his first trip driving by himself after getting his license
Our tree that did not look so big until we cut the strings!


The kids will their Grandparents after we decorated the tree. If my Grandma had made it all of them would have been in the picture.
WHOA!! I am six years old
Opening presents on her birthday from parents and grandparents after we ate pizza. Brittney says that you have a birthday week not day. Blaine was more than happy to help her.
Ok, we saved the big cake for the birthday party but she still wanted to blow out candles. I am not sure which one of these two enjoyed the cupcake more.
I so wish you could appreciate this picture more. She was "the stuff" the next day wearing all her stuff to school. Yes I let her go to school not matching and wish I had got a better picture.


















1 comment:
I sure enjoyed the photos! Thanks so much for sharing. You don't have to explain to me about not having time to write on computer. I've been very quiet lately. Love you all! Lois
Post a Comment