We are glad you stopped by!

Leave us a note to let us know how you are!!

Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!

We hope everyone had a safe Halloween. Below are some pictures from our day. Sorry to be short and sweet but I want to go get in the bed because I am hoping we have a busy day at the nursery tomorrow. Blaine was Spiderman but just wanted to paint his hair red and really loved it. In fact he said there was enough left over that my Daddy could use some on his hair too, but that did not happen. Brittney was Princess Giselle and may I say the prettiest Princess Giselle I have seen. Brent was the joker but really disappointed that the scars he bought did not work. Although I still thought he looked pretty good and he would not smile for the camera because he said he was being in character. Enjoy and do not forget to set your clocks back tomorrow. Boy do I look forward to that extra hour of sleep that my kids will most likely suck right out of me.


1 comment:

Leigh Anne said...

I love the Halloween pics!!

And I am also very excited about the extra hour of sleep.... I really need it!