Random thought here as the TV is playing some moron griping about how much the military costs. I wonder if they have ever thought to thank a Vet for their right to b*tch...just curious. It is so easy find humor in other people's stupidity. Stupid people really should not breed.
The mute on the remote would not work on the kids today and facebook confirmed I was not the only one who has tried it before. Poor Blaine had some homework that had to do with the food groups and he thought there was just four - fast, frozen, instant and chocolate. You should have seen us trying to find pictures to cut and paste on his homework. The kids were bouncing off the walls today so I told them I would tie a towel around my neck like a cape and wear my granny panties over my pj bottoms and be a superhero for the evening. Laughter is my favorite sound in the whole world and of course Mike just said I would like to see that. Brittney said I could be wonder woman...oh how I love that child!
As I have grown older I have not lost friends but I have just found out who the real ones were. I am so glad you all know I am not special just a limited edition...So who is not busy this Friday night? Today as we are out and about in this rainy weather if you see someone without a smile, you should give them one of yours. May we all live in such a way that there will be no regrets when someone else follows in our footsteps.
Do you ever go to pray and you can not get to the prayers for all the praises because you are realizing all the things God has put in front of you that you have to keep thanking him for? The past few months I have realized that coincidences are just God's way of keeping anonymous. There's nothing in the universe, including your, that is not perfectly timed. Fate determines who enters our lives, but our actions decide who stays. It sounds funny but Mike and I have thanked God immensely for our mistakes because they are a great lesson when one is honest enough to admit them and willing to learn from them. It's not what we have been though that defines us, it's how we got through it. I have been thinking that people who make crazy decisions and say "You only live once!" are going to be surprised when they get to their next life in eternity... Please remember when Satan knocks on the door just say "Jesus can you get that for me?
Well I guess I am going to be productive and stop rambling as the voices in my head have calmed down some. I am going to go fold Mt. Washmore until the urge to sleep comes again. Nah Nah Boo Boo Jennifer my laundry is going to be done as long as the power does not go off!!
This Mama makes pretty babies-
Since all of you that read this are my family and/or friends I have to share something with you. I am in love with the most amazing man. His name is Jesus! Do you know him? If not you should give him a chance!



4 comments:
I love to join you when you share your thoughts, Ms. Shay. I am uplifted not just because I know you, I'm uplifted because what you say speaks to the heart of who we all are at those particular moments in our lives. The way you just cast the 'thought process' out on the river of life and let it float where ever it may, is music to the ears of all of us! Thank you for the 'medicine of laughter' as it not only gives me great joy, it is good for my bones and my soul! The Bible tells me so! I love you!
Thank you Cheryl! I love you too. You have a special place in my heart. Evety time I think of you I think of how God used you as an answer to my prayers. To think I was talking to God about how I wanted to make sure Brent went to SS but I was unsure of where I fit in at SS. Then the next week you called me to teach. Now look Mike & I both fit in at SS!!
Hey, I am in love with the same man.
But I would like to see wonder woman.
I just want to look like wonder woman even at her age now...LOL!! Mike would probably like it too!!
Post a Comment