We are glad you stopped by!

Leave us a note to let us know how you are!!

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Fun, fun, fun

We got to go for a short trip to the beach with Mama & Daddy. We did not arrive at the beach until about 2AM on Saturday. Really all we did was swim, eat, swim and sleep and I forgot shop between one of the swim and eats. Here are some pics from the trip. I do not have that many good ones b/c I forgot my other picture card. I am sure Daddy got some good ones and as soon as I get them I will post them.

Blaine sleeping on the way to the beach.
Those $1.50 ducks were a good investment.
Brent sleeping Saturday morning. Sleeping is what he did most of his trip and text messaging the other half....teens!
My camera lens was fogged up from coming out of the air conditioner.

Blaine walked off into the 8 ft end with his "Duckie" and then came his famous "but Mom I am OK" He thought he could swim with it.

Brittney was swimming under water pretty good this time
Just think in a blink of an eye they will Brent's age and it will no longer be fun to just hang out at the pool with Mom~

They love the beach!

Daddy taking pictures as usual
Their cautiousness with the ocean is gone. Wide open all the way
The next few sets of pictures below I was trying out the high shutter speed on the camera I was using. It was neat. Blaine is only ahead of Brittney b/c he did not run all the way up before running back to the beach.


I missed them them the day before when the waves were actually flipping them over. We had walked to the beach around 8 with no intention to get in and ended up swimming for over an hour. In order to get them to come up I told them there was a rule that kids under 8 had to go up at that precise moment...whatever time it was.








Blaine took this picture of his lap at the restaurant
So sad we are heading home!
Who is ready to go back with us?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wish we had been there!! We are counting the days until we head toward the waves. Looks like you all had a great time... glad you made it home safely!

Courtney

Anonymous said...

So when do you want to leave? My husband will be crazy when I get back from taking care of the kids. You did mean to go by yourself right!

Anonymous said...

Your Daddy with a camera in his hand. That's a classic!!!